- Popular Ways to Give
- Gifts That Pay You Income
- Other Smart Ways to Give
- The Mother Dolorosa Society
- The Pink Side of Planning
- For Professional Advisors
- Contact Us
Mother Dolorosa was one of the three founding Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose who started Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy in 1931. In her years at Flintridge Sacred Heart, she had a lasting effect on many boarding students who were in her care. They remember her fondly decades after their time as students.
Due to her leadership and the lasting regard in which she is held, we are delighted to name our legacy society after her. Like Mother Dolorosa, the society members are people whose heart for our mission will impact hundreds of young women in the years ahead.
These generous alumnae, friends and parents who have chosen to remember Flintridge Sacred Heart Academy in their estate plans are a special group. The Mother Dolorosa Society is our way of honoring these philanthropic and dedicated individuals who are creating a legacy here at FSHA through planned gifts that are significant and meaningful to them.
We invite you to join the Mother Dolorosa Society. Planned gifts provide the resources that create extraordinary opportunities for young women and preserve FSHA's future.
The following types of commitments qualify you for membership in the Mother Dolorosa Society:
- A bequest provision in your Will or revocable trust;
- A life-income gift that names FSHA as a reminder beneficiary, such as a charitable remainder trust;
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to FSHA for a donor's lifetime or a term of years;
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets, such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403 (b);
- A gift of life insurance.
For more information, please contact Colette Connor at 626-685-8394 or email@example.com.